- You must be a registered retail business in Canada or the United States to qualify for our wholesale program.
- We require a business name, verifiable retail business address (and that your business has a physical storefront that customers can purchase products at directly), business email address, and business phone number.
- Vancoast Seeds Wholesale is currently not available for online-only businesses.
- The minimum purchase amount for your first order is $500. Orders over $1,000
will include a display rack, signage, posters, and an assortment of merchandise at no charge (as requested).
- Resupply orders must be a minimum of $500 to qualify for free shipping.
- Resupply orders between $250 and $499 will incur a shipping charge.
- Wholesale orders are not available under $250 (please purchase retail at www.rocketseeds.com).
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel an order. There is no charge for orders that are cancelled or changed prior to being picked and packaged.
- Orders that have already been packaged for shipping are subject to a $30 fee as Express envelopes are prepaid and can only be sealed once.
- All sales are final once shipped.
Accepted payment methods for wholesale orders include Interac e-transfers, bank draft, money orders and cash. Stores may not pay with credit cards.
Orders shipped to Canadian stores are charged a 5% GST. Wholesale orders in the United States are charged their local State GST.
- Wholesale customers must pay their invoice in full within 30 days after their order ships from Vancoast Seeds.
- New wholesale customers (first-time orders) must pay for their first order upfront. All following orders will be given a 30-day payment period. We may enforce all pre-paid orders if invoices are consistently being paid for late.
No, coupon codes are for our regular online retail customers only and are not valid on wholesale orders.
We currently work with stores in Canada and the United States. If you are interested in our wholesale program and are a store outside of these countries, please contact us directly. This may be approved on a case-by-case basis.
All of our orders are shipped discreetly, in boxes or envelopes without any branding, logos or other indication of what is inside.
- All orders in Canada are shipped via Canada Post Express with Tracking (or a suitable alternative if Canada Post is on strike, with any extra shipping cost to be determined prior to shipping) and Signature Required. Orders in the United States are shipped via USPS with Tracking and Signature Required.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your Tracking Number and Invoice attached.
- Vancoast Seeds directly provides customer germination support and replaces seeds if germination is less than 80% over the phone at 1-888-376-5956. Your customer calls us.
- Wholesale customers MUST give a germination card to every customer and customers must germinate based on our instructions in order to uphold our 80% germination guarantee.
- Customers must save a receipt or other proof-or-purchase in order to receive replacement seeds. Proof of the unsprouted seed(s) is preferred as well (this streamlines replacement, as customers will be asked a series of questions before seed replacement).
Fill the form to ask you more questions, our representative will response as soon as possible.