Vancoast Seeds offers a generous wholesale program for all of our seeds, across 5 brands with over 120 strains. We’re excited to explore this business opportunity with you and we’re committed to doing everything we can to help you succeed selling our seed brands. Feel free to contact us at 1-888-376-5956 or [email protected] We would love to go over our Terms of Service with you, answer any questions you may have, or even go over our best sellers and help you decide which products are the best match for your demographic.
- 1. You must be a registered retail business to qualify for our wholesale program. We require a business name, verifiable retail business address (and that your business has an actual storefront that customers can purchase product at directly), business email address, and business phone number.
- 2. Minimum opening and re-stocking orders are required to qualify for wholesale prices:
- The minimum purchase amount for your first order is $500. If you spend $1,000 or more, we will provide you with a display rack, signage, posters, and an assortment of merchandise at no charge (as requested).
- Resupply orders must be a minimum of $500 to qualify for free shipping.
- Resupply orders between $250 and $499 will incur a $30 shipping charge.
- Wholesale orders are not available under $250 (please purchase retail).
- 3. Wholesale Order Cancellation or Adjustment Fee:
- There is no charge for orders that are cancelled or changed prior to being picked and packaged.
- Orders that have already been packaged for shipping are subject to a $30 fee as Express envelopes are prepaid and can only be sealed once.
- All sales are final once shipped.
- 4. Orders are shipped via Canada Post Express with Tracking (or a suitable alternative if Canada Post is on strike, with any extra shipping cost to be determined prior to shipping) and Signature Required.
- 5. Coupon codes are for our regular online retail customers only and are not valid on wholesale orders.
- 6. Payment for wholesale orders are accepted as Interac E-Transfers. Stores may not pay with credit cards or cheques. If this method of payment does not work for you, please contact your wholesale manager to discuss alternative options.
- 7. Wholesale customers must pay their invoice in full within 30 days from when their order ships from Vancoast Seeds.
- 8. New wholesale customers must pay for their first order upfront. If the order is paid in full within the 30-day period, future orders can be paid within 30 days.
- 9. Wholesale resupply orders will only be shipped once the previous invoice(s) have been paid in full. Vancoast Seeds may ask for proof of payment (cheque number, Interac e-transfer confirmation, statement, etc.). If the customer continuously fails to pay within the 30-day period, we hold the right to request for upfront payment for resupply orders or withhold future orders.
- 10. Vancoast Seeds guarantees an 80% germination rate of our seeds (25 and 50 packs are not covered by our 80% germination guarantee). We directly provide customer germination support and replace seeds if germination is less than 80% over the phone.
- 11. Wholesale customers MUST give a germination card to every customer and customers much germinate based on our instructions in order to uphold our 80% germination guarantee. Germination cards will be sent to wholesale customers (more will be provided when/if needed).
- 12. Seeds are not to be sold with germinating kits, domes, etc. Using these items voids our germination guarantee.
- 13. Customers must save a receipt or other proof-or-purchase in order to receive replacement seeds. Proof of the unsprouted seed(s) is preferred as well (this streamlines replacement, as customers will be asked a series of questions before seed
- 14. Failure to pay your invoice on time forfeits the germination guarantee for your customers until all existing debts are paid.
- 15. Packaging. Please note that we have taken great care in packaging our products. Therefore, items purchased from any of our Vancoast Brands (Crop King Seeds, Sonoma Seeds, SunWest Genetics, and Blimburn Seeds) may not be altered in any way
for resale. Prohibited alterations include, but are not limited to, breaking up bigger packs into smaller packs (i.e. creating 5 5-packs out of one 25-pack), dye processing, appliques, screen-printing, and reconstruction. Failing to adhere to this guideline will be considered a violation of your contract with us and will result in your expulsion from the
- 16. Store Ownership. If a store changes ownership, all outstanding invoices must be paid either by the new owners or the previous owners. If unpaid, the store will be removed from our wholesale list and germination guarantees will not be honored.
- 17. Online Sale. Wholesale accounts are not permitted to sell online unless prior authorization is provided.